Thursday, October 23, 2008

Retreat Time...

The next few days will find me cutting fabric and organizing my quilting supplies.

Why?
Because I'm going on my very first ever quilting retreat!

I am so excited...

The Retreat will be at Mt. Ascutney Ski Resort which is maybe 15 miles from home at the most. Included in the retreat will be my own bedroom/bathroom in a very nice condo - there are three bedrooms/bathrooms, living room, dining room, and kitchen. Also included will be seven meals and we have use of the entire ballroom which will become quilt headquarters. There are walking trails and an indoor swimming pool...

There will be photos - I promise...

Blogger was a little crazy today - and would not let me comment on any "Blogger" Blogs - but, I did visit everyone's blog.




Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Very, very cool! I hope you have a terrific time!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

commenting was weird, I kept trying...
That sounds like a blast! Have fun!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

I had no idea there were retreats for that. Sounds fun and creative.
`S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home