Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Up to my Elbows...

This was dinner the other day - yes, they were on sale again at Market Basket! I love lobster!

Today am trying to play catch up on my apartment; get a few things sewn up; yarn wound; and just in general get myself organized.

Don't understand why the house doesn't clean itself? Or how it gets dusty when I'm not ever here!

Killian played "get-even-with-mom" while I was gone and managed to shred his scratching post - and there are bits of paper from it all over the house! Have to run the vacumn tomorrow and finish my laundry...

Have a good night!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger GlorV1 said...

I have never cooked lobster. Some day soon I will. I love it though. Take care and unless you have a cleaning robot, the house will not clean itself.:( Take care.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Janet said...

oooh YUM!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I live in a constant state of almost organized. Mmmmm, lobster sounds retty darn good right about now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home