Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ten on Tuesday...

10 Predictions for the Next 4 Years

1) While my asthma will never disappear, it will improve with the new medication I am taking.

2) I will travel to see my daughter in Arizona and spend a few weeks there.

3) I will take a class in bread baking and begin to bake my own bread.

4) My creativity will begin to increase and I will once again enjoy my quilting and move in different directions with it.

5) I will be come more comfortable and learn more about my religious/spiritual beliefs.

6) While I doubt that I will ever move from New England, I might change residences.

7) My eating habits will get better and I will begin to discover ways to cook for one.

8) My friendships will continue to grow.

9) Giving back to my community will become a bigger part of my life.

10) Oh, and Barack Obama will do the best he can do to make our country the best it can be as he takes the reins and becomes our President!

You can play here!

5 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Janet said...

such a positive list, I love it!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Thanks, Janet! Everyone else was raging on about things relating to the election - and I just chose a different way to look at that idea!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Well, for what it's worth my asthma did disappear. I only had it from childhood until my early 20s and then one day, honestly, it went away. I wish that would happen for you.

I hope all of these things come true!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Susan said...

What a good list! I hope everyone of them comes true!

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Great List, Sara...! And they all seem very do-able!

Sorry you had trouble Commenting....Sometimes Blogger could drive you totally nuts, you know? It certainly has been pesky lately....(I really shouldn't complain to loudly---It might just turn on me...lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home