1. My blueprint for success includes taking time to enjoy my world.
2. Pumpkin shaped and colored peeps was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is made by Aveda - although any made by Aveeno are also excellent.
4. Walking the shoreline or a nice wooded trail can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about the time I rode down in the elevator of a hotel in Dallas with Bob Seger and his little boy (who is now grown-up). It was great fun!
6. Knowing where you stand with me is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not doing much of anything other than chilling in front of the tv or with a good book, tomorrow my plans include going out with a friend if she heads up this way - or finishing cleaning my house and Sunday, I want to work on some Christmas projects!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal