Wednesday, November 12, 2008

U is for...

Unfinished!

This sweater made with Cascade 220 100% wool - is unfinished! And, from the looks of it - it will remain unfinished.

Once I got it knit - I hated the way the front of it looked - the pattern that was in the sweater looked awful...and, I didn't even bother to block it - because I just knew I would never wear it.

So, now all four skeins are back in cute little red cakes of yarn - waiting for me to decide what I want to make out of it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the color I see when I close my eyes and hold my face up to the sun.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I really like that color!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Ohhh too bad that it didn't work out but the bright side is that you get to make something totally new without spending a dime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home