Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill-In #98




1. Please feel free to to make comments on my blog. I really love hearing from you.

2. When I wear my favorite perfume I can't help sniffing it occasionally.

3. My favorite thing to cook is everything...I love to cook and bake.

4. Taking photos with my digital camera is something I can't get enough of.

5. That's the thing I love most about traveling: that I get to see new places, meet new people, and look at beautiful scenery.

6. Hearing people argue and fight in public always makes me think to myself, what the heck?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting together my new lamp and watching the Barbara Walter's special, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out cabinets, reading magazines, and quilting and knitting and Sunday, I want to go to the last Sunday School class that was postponed because our teacher was out of town, knit, and chill out at home!
You can play here!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Who's Barbara interviewing now? Thanks for playing!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Like you, I LOVE My Difital Camera...! The taking of pictures and being able to see them right away....Talk about "Instant Gratification"! (lol)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. It is very warm and dry here today, and is supposed to stay this way for many days....This is good and bad. The good is that it is lovely and warm and dry. The bad is: This creates the very terrible possability of Fires, as is happening right now in The Santa Barbara area....!
I pray everything will be alright here.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

"DIGITAL"....lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home