Thursday, November 20, 2008

Killian Update...Quilting...

The boy is doing better today - although he is still terribly grumpy! His fever is down...and he is eating and drinking water...all good signs! He should be home on Saturday if he continues to do well.

Today was my guild meeting and it was inspiring as usual. I find that seeing everyone's Show and Tell really gets me in the mood to come home and begin working on some wonderous beauty of a quilt.

Well, the laundry has piled up - and I need to think about dinner! Think I'm having a hamburger, fresh cut french fries, and baked apple slices for dessert...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Eating and drinking surely means he's on the mend. Oh, poor little tike.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh My Dear....Poor Poor Killian, and poor you, too...I'm glad to read he is on the mend....It is so hard with animals because they cannot actually "say" what's wong...but, in truth, he was trying to tell you something...!
It is GOOD that you picked him up! What a frightening awful thing....!

I know he will be glad to get home and you will be a Very Happy person when he IS Home! Prayers are on going, my dear.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Knit Witch said...

Those are ABSOLUTELY good signs!!! If a cat is back to eating and drinking they are on the road to recovery. It is nearly impossible to make cats eat when they feel terrible. I spent MANY a day with a syringe full of liquidy cat food trying to get our sick cat patients to eat! What a mess that is..........

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh good grief! I'm so sorry he's having to go through all of this but very glad he's doing better. And yay that he's eating and drinking. I remember my mom and I being so happy that our very sick young Mary peed on the floor. We'd finally syringed enough food and water to have some left over *G*

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger knitseashore said...

Just read about Killian -- oh no! I'm glad he is doing much better health-wise, even if he isn't very happy right now. I hope he comes home tomorrow and I'm sure once he does, he'll mend even faster. *hugs* to you for going through such a scary experience!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger HektikLyfe said...

Baked apple pie a la mode is the best!

Michele sent me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home