Saturday, November 22, 2008

2009 - Read Your Own Books Challenge...


The rules are simple:
* set a goal for how many of your OWN books you’d like to read in 2009
* read from your own collection between January 1st and December 31st, 2009


My Goal: 25

Also, want to continue with the A-Z Reading Challenge until it is complete.

You can play by clicking here!!!
Edited to say: I think it can be any book - whether you are reading it for the first time or re-reading - as long as you OWN the book...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Wow, I'll have to look through my books. This sounds like a good challenge.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Hi. That sounds like a very do-able goal. I really must get back into reading for pleasure. After studying for 5 years I've had scarce time for anything but text books!

Michele sent me over to say hi. It's been awhile but it's nice to visit again :)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Susan said...

So this is re-reading? I do that all the time. Or am I supposed to have a bunch that I haven't read. Sorry, I'm a bit dim today. Like that's unusual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home