Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stitches...

Killian, here...

Mom took me today to get my stitches out - but, I still have to wear that silly looking collar until Wednesday! I don't like it. It is hard to drink water out of the faucet! So, I have to be a gentleman and drink water from my bowl.

Mom went out yesterday to see a bunch of artisans on the Putney Craft Tour. She came home tired - but with only two little bags.

She said she would share photos with you tomorrow.

Today she is at that funny looking machine that makes noise when she pushes her foot down on it...and has that hot thing on that she presses down on fabric...

I stay away from that area cause I don't want to go back to the Vet...

Later...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Knit Witch said...

Killian - I am so glad you are feeling better!!! Well enough to type even!! :)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger gemma said...

welcome home and heel! Sorry Killian, I lost my head, that's dog talk. Get Better! (as if cats could -- get any better that is.....love cats).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home