Ten on Tuesday...
Ten Things You Want for the Holiday
1. Sharing time with friends - whether in person, mail, or phone.
2. The ability to enjoy whatever the weather brings and not complain about it.
3. The beginning of a lifetime of enjoying my home and making it lovely.
4. The gift of finding time to explore my creativity.
5. The gift of enjoying my aloneness. It has been a hard adjustment. I have never been alone - I have always lived with parents, child, or spouse. This is the first time in my life that I have lived by myself.
6. One the material side - Seasons 2, 3, 4, and 5 of Miami Vice. - I know. But it was a great series with awesome music, hot clothes, and a great cast. What can I say!
7. The book: Knitted Lace of Estonia: Techniques, Patterns and Traditions by Nancy Bush. I love lace knitting. Have I knit any - no, not yet. But, 2009 is my year for lace...
8. Puerto Rican or Cuban cookbook - there are quite a few out there. And, with Mother's mind not being what it used to be - she can no longer cook or teach me about the traditional foods of our heritage.
9. The beginning of a year of peacefulness in our country where we give the "new guy in charge" a chance to lead us to becoming the great nation we can be.
10. And, finally, a wish that all my family and friends have enough of whatever they need to make them happy.
You can play here.