Friday Fill-Ins #100...
1. My stomach is full still after eating a very nice lunch - so, I am going to pass on dinner.
2. Mashed potatoes is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard had frost on it the other morning and looked very pretty.
4. Home is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of Youth Dew by Este Lauder reminds me of my mother. It is her favorite scent.
6. A huge burst of energy is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after having gone on the Putney Crafts tour with some friends earlier, tomorrow my plans include taking the boy, Killian, to get his stitches out and Sunday, I want to work on some Christmas presents that need to be started! (Yep - I said started!)
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal