Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #112...



1. Give me scraps of fabric and I'll make a beautiful quilt.

2. Whenever I think of Florida, I think about all the good restaurants that were there.

3. I wish I were having a breaded steak sandwich on hot Cuban bread. Somehow this is all about food...must be hungry.

4. Baked Steelhead trout with fresh grilled asparagus and boiled red potatoes was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world one should appreciate the beauty surrounding us.

6. Other than this one, Not-So-Plain Jane is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a little television and knitting, tomorrow my plans include going to a quilting class and Sunday, I want to finish up the quilting class!

You can play
here

On a serious note: Please hold Scarlett in your thoughts - she is on her way to Asheville, NC. Her mother was in surgery for 4-1/2 hours this morning as she "threw a blood clot and it was at the base of her aorta". She is in her late 70s early 80s (can't remember) and is currently in critical condition.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Janet said...

oh crap...I hope Scarlett's Mom will be ok!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I hope she's okay!
Have fun at your class tomorrow!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Sorry to hear about Scarlett's mom and I will pray that all goes well. Enjoy your class (and you DID complete a lot of the Friday fill-ins with food!!! LOL)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hope things go well for Scarlett's mom. How's your doll quilt coming along?

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, you're making me hungry, too. Especially for the trout and asparagus. Mmmmmm.
Have fun at your quilting class. Show us what you make!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home