Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-In #111...

1. It seems like spring is arriving early...but, then the weather could change instantly!

2. Would you loan me that book when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you wouldn't say I was wasting money or that you had to work and couldn't spend time with me I'd fly out to see you!

4. The happy times is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means just another cash flow day for Hallmark!

6. Knowing myself and believing in myself gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting started on somethings I need to get done (like mail), tomorrow my plans include going for a walk if the weather stays this nice and the ice on the sidewalks is gone and Sunday, I want to travel the world by watching six travel DVDs I checked out at the library!
You can play here!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Have a fun week-end!!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Janet said...

re: #2 - but of course!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I hope to get out for a walk tomorrow too! It was so windy the last 2 days I didn't get outside.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I think tomorrow we are going into one of the quaint towns nearby as they have an annual fun, merchants' day for Valentine's Day....and a craft fair is nearby...and maybe breakfast and/or lunch out, too!!! YAY!!! I saw a robin in that town today, too...so spring IS on the way!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger gemma said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sarah. Enjoy the glimpse of Spring, it keeps our hearts hopeful here in New England.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home