Friday Fill-In #111...
2. Would you loan me that book when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you wouldn't say I was wasting money or that you had to work and couldn't spend time with me I'd fly out to see you!
4. The happy times is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means just another cash flow day for Hallmark!
6. Knowing myself and believing in myself gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting started on somethings I need to get done (like mail), tomorrow my plans include going for a walk if the weather stays this nice and the ice on the sidewalks is gone and Sunday, I want to travel the world by watching six travel DVDs I checked out at the library!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal