Sunday, February 08, 2009

She's Enjoying Today...

Killian, here!

She's relaxing today. Told me it is still part of her birthday week-end.

Know she went out last night with Scarlett and Elizabeth cause she told me dinner was just what she was craving. Something about penne, broccoli, and chicken Alfredo! (I don't know why anyone would eat broccoli - yuk!). But, anyway she brought some home for her dinner tonight - I'll pester her until she lets me taste the sauce.

Scarlett and Elizabeth gave her this weird looking black thing - and she seems really excited about it. She told me it is a shopping cart - something about putting the heavy groceries into it and getting them to the apartment from the parking lot without making a lot of trips. I wouldn't know - she won't let me outside to see where the parking lot is! (Or to chase that cute little squirrel I see from the window either!)

She also got some other gifts and I know she plans to talk about those tomorrow - probably with pictures. You know her and that camera!

Well, time for me to decorate the sofa for a while...Later

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she pose in the nude? Is that a color? Seriously though, she's cute and there were many nudes in the show I posted about. I posed again yesterday on my front porch because we had a lovely break in the cold weather and I love to sunbathe (briefly).

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Killian......you wrote a very nice post and I thank you for updating us on how "she" is doing today! :)

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Killian tell Mom I hope she is enjoying her day. When are you getting the day off?

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your Mom had a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to see her pictures.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm glad you had a great day!!!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

What a sleepy face! :)
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home