Saturday, January 31, 2009

She's Busy...

Killian here!

She's busy! Something about making name tags for a quilt guild and making some blocks. All I know is that she sits in front of the big window at this white machine thing that purrs really nicely.

Thought I'd brag today - Wanted you to know that I am really a great boy. Every evening when it is time for bed - Mom tells to to go get my blankie...


Here I am picking up my blankie.
Now I am carrying it to the bedroom - cause it is time for us to go to sleep. I think I am pretty smart!

Well, I am off to do what I do best - take a nap! (BTW) Mom is still concerned cause my fur hasn't grown back in totally from when I was sick)


Later!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Not only is he HANDSOME, but he is VERY smart!!! Maybe some of the fur will never grow back? (You know how sometimes people get a bad cut on their head and the hair never grows back exactly where the scar was. I doubt that it indicates anything is wrong, though.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger gemma said...

Are you sure you're a cat Killian?

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What a good kitty! Does he bring breakfast in bed too?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Tins and Treasures said...

What a smart kitty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home