Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In #108



1. Oh, I am so excited about taking a vacation this year! Can't wait to see Acadia National Park!

2. I am making lots of changes, big and little.

3. During winter, I seem to be more creative.

4. Snow Skiing; are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be a bit more certain about my future.

6. My DVD or TIVO is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a little tv, tomorrow my plans include working on my filing and Sunday, I want to continue working on decorating my apartment!

You can play here!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Barb said...

You do sound all excited!!! Wonderful for you. Have a great week-end.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I loved Acadia National Park. Have you ever been there? If not it's absolutely beautiful! I hope to get back there soon!!!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Okay...now trying to comment with Firefox...let's see if this one gets on there, too. Sometimes cyberspace can be VERY strange!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home