Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In #107...


1. Enough with the doom and gloom - let's get rolling on making the United States the best it can be!

2. Visiting with Mom causes me to be conflicted. Even though the decisions are the right ones - it still makes me feel conflicted.

3. I've been craving rice pudding - so, I made some and it was wonderful!!

4. Killian makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to Trader Joe's next week.

6. Maine has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Flashpoint (want to see if the second show is as good as the first one), tomorrow my plans include going to a meeting in Concord and Sunday, I want to chill and read!

FYI - At 6:00 AM it was -11 degrees here
You can play here!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-12 here this morning. A lot warmer than a lot of places around the country though. Brrrrrr!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Don't say rice pudding.......I have been thinking of that for weeks now and just might have to make some here and eat it all myself!

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara. Hope you're keeping as warm as possible. It barely hit 60 here. Cool for Orlando but warm for us.

 
At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-13 this morning (of course I was up at 5!) I suspect you'll have ample opportunity to "chill" on Sunday!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Janet said...

What do you want at Trader Joe's? I could pick it up for you and deliver when I come up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home