Friday Fill-In #107...
1. Enough with the doom and gloom - let's get rolling on making the United States the best it can be!
2. Visiting with Mom causes me to be conflicted. Even though the decisions are the right ones - it still makes me feel conflicted.
3. I've been craving rice pudding - so, I made some and it was wonderful!!
4. Killian makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to Trader Joe's next week.
6. Maine has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Flashpoint (want to see if the second show is as good as the first one), tomorrow my plans include going to a meeting in Concord and Sunday, I want to chill and read!
FYI - At 6:00 AM it was -11 degrees here
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal