Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #106...

1. It's January; and, it's damn cold! But, beautiful and I am loving it.

2. Coconut cake is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like ah, who knows - I hated these questions when they were on those tests in school! And, as you can tell - don't do any better with them now.

4. Broiled fresh fish and roasted root veggies is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to dream that we can turn our beloved country around to the country that it once was!

6. I feel safe and comfortable in my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching tv and working on a pair of knit socks, tomorrow my plans include getting the quilt guild newsletter done and some knitting and Sunday, I want to go to church and then chill at home!

You can play here!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Janet said...

coconut cake!!! My first love's mother made the absolute BEST coconut cake EVER!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home