Friday Fill-in #105...
1. The world is has been made exceptionally small with the invention of the internet.
2. Killian, Mom has to take a bath (as he sat outside the shower curtain howling at the top of his lungs) was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder what 2009 will bring.
4. And, they lived happily ever after is at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for living life to the fullest!
6. Right where I am is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to to a hanging out with friends, tomorrow my plans include paying bills and finishing up and mailing my holiday cards (hey, in my culture we have until January 6th) and Sunday, I want to relax, knit, and be with friends!
You can play here!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal