Saturday, December 27, 2008

Friday Fill-In #104 on Saturday...




1. I must see Paris before I die.

2. You can't stop the effects of aging, but you can chose to enjoy the process.

3. I wish I never had to buy clothes again. I have the worst time shopping for clothes! Nothing ever fits right; can never find what I am looking for; and to me it is just a big waste of time.

4. My attitude and belief in myself has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would go skiing! I've never done any of the ice sports - skiing, sledding, or snowmobiling.

7. And as for the weekend, last night I watched the The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep, today my plans include watching The Dark Knight and Sunday, I want to get myself organized for the new year!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I tried one time to find these fill-ins you use, but didn't succeed. Can you tell me, again, where you find them? Of course, I often write my posts a few days in advance, so I'd have to rethink my scheduling in order to have these appear on my blog on the RIGHT day. I enjoy reading your answers all the time.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Janet said...

oooh, how did you like The Dark Knight?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home