Friday Fill-In #104 on Saturday...
1. I must see Paris before I die.
2. You can't stop the effects of aging, but you can chose to enjoy the process.
3. I wish I never had to buy clothes again. I have the worst time shopping for clothes! Nothing ever fits right; can never find what I am looking for; and to me it is just a big waste of time.
4. My attitude and belief in myself has helped me change my life.
5. I know the song Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves by heart.
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would go skiing! I've never done any of the ice sports - skiing, sledding, or snowmobiling.
7. And as for the weekend, last night I watched the The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep, today my plans include watching The Dark Knight and Sunday, I want to get myself organized for the new year!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal