Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This and That...

Can you believe it - Christmas Day is seven days away! Unbelievable!

My Cornish Quilt Guild had our Christmas party last week - and while at Ellen's house, she showed us her sewing area -
Look at what was sitting in a corner of the room. Is that not a beautiful walking wheel? And, it is in great shape - very pretty wood, too.

This would be the different strips of binding that I am using on my daughter's quilt. It is just a group of great colors...
And, the best news - the binding is almost on and the quilt will be going in the mail tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very Very Beautiful Colors for that quilt...!
Did you take a picture of the whole quilt before you packed it up? I would LOVE to see it....!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I never heard it called a walking wheel. We just call them spinning wheels. I have a smaller antique wooden one, inherited from my mother-in-law, who bought it with a bonus check one year.

Love your binding idea. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home