Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Corner of the World...

A week ago - an ice storm! Friday - 12 inches of snow on the ground! And, today - we are in the 18 inches of snow range!


Yes - it will be a white Christmas - because I doubt that this much snow will melt away before Christmas Day...

But, it is beautiful to look at - and in some cases to wander around in.

My friend, Elizabeth over at Open Air Photo sent me some photos of the ice storm that she took. I asked if I could post them on my blog and she said - yes - so, allow me to share her beautiful photos of the ice storm last week.




So which one is your favorite of the four? (Mine - it's a toss up between the second one and the last one!)

Photos courtesy of: Elizabeth Marcello, Open Air Photo. Photos are copyrighted. Please observe all copyright rules.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I like the last one. Sort of looks like a fancy earring. You aren't having to go out to tend to dogs are you?

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I favor the closeup shots....I always love close-up nature shots. We took one last year of one of our bushes with berries on it when we had a little bit of snow (we don't get much of that here). I intend to put it on my blog one time in January, so you will get to see it then. For now, though, I think I pick the last shot on your blog as my favorite of them all today, too. Tell your friend thanks for letting you share them with us.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I like the second one the best...ice encrusted needles :-)

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I love them all! They are too wonderful to choose between! I must move to a more northern climate... I really need snow!
Happy Solstice
~*~

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the second one. They certainly are all beatiful, though, aren't they?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Ooh the last one. Absolutely gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home