Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fill-In 103...



1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, Do you see what I see? Way up in the sky, little lamb.

2. The first Noel, the angel did say, Was to certain poor shephards in fields where they lay.

3. Go tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere.

4. It came upon the midnight clear, That glorious song of old, From angels bending near the earth, touching their harps of gold.

5. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight.

6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing right within your heart.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up a knit Christmas present, tomorrow my plans include maybe to bake some cookies and Sunday, I want to chill out and read, knit, and maybe quilt a bit!
You can play here!
This one was fun - I can't believe I remember these carols! But, some of them are my favorites.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Janet said...

it's the one time of year I like to go to church...to hear them sing carols :-) #3 was always my Mom's favorite.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Bobkat said...

I was singing along to some of those :D

Netchick sent me over to say hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home