Saturday, December 20, 2008

Paying It Forward...

My friend, Roberta, is Paying It Forward...and I've decided to join her.

It' about spreading a little joy - and having some fun.

So here is how it works:

"For those of you that have not seen the movie the concept is this. Whenever someone does a good deed for you instead of doing something nice back to that same person you pay it forward. It's simple. You select 3 people to send gifts to. Their only liability to you is that they promise to also pay it forward three fold

The gifts I make will be sent out sometime in the next six months. Then in return, you make the same PIF promise on your blog. You must have a blog to participate and you have up to six months to send out your handmade gifts. Ready to join in the fun?"

If you want to participate - please leave me a comment that you want to Pay It Forward!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Pat said...

OOOOOOO....goodie.....I'd LOVE to play along with this! It sounds like fun. I know of other bloggers who have done this, but I've never found their blogs soon enough to be one of the first few to comment!!! Am I in on this one??? OOOOO...I hope so...I really hope so!!! :)

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sounds like the perfect way to stave off the melodramatic world weary blahs that threaten to overtake me this time of year. I'm interested in playing (or is that paying? hee hee)It's a very interesting idea, Sarah.

Hope the wintery weather's treating you kindly!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger kathipink said...

I would love to pay it forward, a concept I should do daily~~

Thanks for getting the ball rolling.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

This sounds very interesting. So, how do I start?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I did this on my blog awhile back, before Dad got sick...I need to send the things out! Thanks for the reminder.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Aw rats..I'm too late! Probably for the best. I did this last year but one string ended with me as nobody signed up. And the person I linked to apparently forgot. At least I don't feel guilty for getting something without giving something :-)

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

i am interested in pay it forward and I do love to make and give gifts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home