Ten on Tuesday...
10 New Years Resolutions
1. Enjoy my life!!!
2. Get packages in the mail. I've been collecting some things for people I know and I need to get those things off into the mail this year. Preferably, in January.
3. Bake my own Cookies. I have tons of great recipes from friends that I need to try.
4. Bake my own Bread! Just cause I want to.
5. Participate in the Read-Your-Own-Books Challenge in 2009. My goal is 25.
6. Participate in Pay It Forward - and get my gifts to the four people who signed up by June 30th.
7. Complete the Soo Nipi Quilt Guild Challenge!
8. Continue to work on my 101 in 1001! (You can see my list by following the link in my sidebar.)
9. Continue to work on charity quilting and knitting!
10. Try a new recipe every week. With the tons of cookbooks I own and all the recipes my blogging friends post - I should not lack for new food/baking experiences!
You can play here!
Labels: Ten on Tuesday