Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ten on Tuesday...


10 New Years Resolutions

1. Enjoy my life!!!

2. Get packages in the mail. I've been collecting some things for people I know and I need to get those things off into the mail this year. Preferably, in January.

3. Bake my own Cookies. I have tons of great recipes from friends that I need to try.

4. Bake my own Bread! Just cause I want to.

5. Participate in the Read-Your-Own-Books Challenge in 2009. My goal is 25.

6. Participate in Pay It Forward - and get my gifts to the four people who signed up by June 30th.

7. Complete the Soo Nipi Quilt Guild Challenge!

8. Continue to work on my 101 in 1001! (You can see my list by following the link in my sidebar.)

9. Continue to work on charity quilting and knitting!


10. Try a new recipe every week. With the tons of cookbooks I own and all the recipes my blogging friends post - I should not lack for new food/baking experiences!

You can play here!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

i love baking bread
and I would like to know about your pay it forward plan
I enjoy that sort of giving concept

God bless you and yours at Christmas and always

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

I haven't picked my resolutions yet...hmm, you got me thinking though! Cooking new recipes more, that is a good one.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I have tried to tell myself to do one new recipe a week...how hard is THAT? But...I've never succeeded yet in doing it for more than 1 week at a time!!! LOL

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger David Edward said...

i posted my ten

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

These are all GREAT Resolutions! I hope you do them...And maybe you will tell us sometime in April! (lol)
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU MY DEAR SARA.....I hope Santa is GOOD to you this year....!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Janet said...

You can practice your photography each week when you cook a new recipe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home