Monday, January 05, 2009

Being Creative...Week 1...


Sometimes there isn't a creative bone in my body - or so I feel. But, I know there is! So, I've joined up with Creative Every Day 2009! This isn't a high pressure thing - it just sort of helps you to think and do something creative every day...

Week 1: January 01 - January 04

Besides knitting on two bath back scrubbers and designing a cute little pattern for a bath thing that I haven't knit yet - I wrote a poem.

A real poem - I haven't written a poem since high school. This particular poem was to enter a contest - and I had to look out my window and write the poem about something that was out there...

"The sun shines
Out my window on the snow
And, casts upon the earth
a gorgeous stunning glow."

That's been my week! Were you creative this week?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Susan said...

hmmm. I creatively kitchnered a different way (and liked it). Oh and I creatively (?) put up all the holiday decorations and cleaned house. Guess I'll have to work on this a bit more. :-)

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

That sounds like a great idea! I've been too busy putting things away and cleaning house this week, I need to take a step back I guess!

 
At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been so burned out from the Christmas crafting that I haven't wanted to pick up anything craft related this week. I dolled up a picture frame while I was post holiday cleaning.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger gemma said...

I love your poem.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ...short and sweet ... my favorite kind of poetry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home