Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Corner of the World

Since I'll bet you are a bit tired of snow and ice shots - thought I would share a few photos from one of the craft festivals that I went to this past fall.

Colby-Sawyer College in New London, NH host a craft festival featuring alumni. This past year my friend, Elizabeth (the photographer) and another friend, Deb, a knitter and spinner, each set up a booth.


Elizabeth took a lot of photos with her - including great magnets which hold her photos, note cards, and prints. She had a nice day.


Deb took a lot of her hand knits, hand spun yarns, and spent the day sitting at her spinning wheel under a beautiful tree. She also had a great day.

Both enjoyed it and will probably participate next year...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home