Monday, January 19, 2009

Answers...yep, answers...

My friend, Janet had this wonderful little question and answer game over on her blog. And, you know I just had to play...besides I love answering questions!

Why and when did you start blogging?

January 26, 2006 was the beginning...and the reason why: "Other than maybe this will be the place to explore my creativity, grow as a quilter and knitter, learn more about myself and my life in New England, and share some of my thoughts and ideas with others who have the same interests." At least that's what I said that day!

What do you miss most about where you grew up?

Being close to the beach. I'm not really a lay-out-in-sun type of beach person - but I love the sound of the waves and walking on the beach. Love the way the moon looks on the water. I could be walking by the water in a few minutes of where I worked and lived.

When we met, what surprised you the most about me?

The ease we had with each other. Usually, there is a few minutes of not sure when you meet someone for the first time...and there was none of that...I felt like we had known each other for a long time. And, the fact that you like zippy cars!!!

What do you like best about where you live now?

The people for one thing...I've made a lot of good friends here in New England.

The other has to be the change of seasons! Never experienced that in Florida. I am finding that I love each season - and it is hard to pick a favorite. Spring is beautiful with everything coming to life! Summer isn't nearly as hot as where I used to live - so, I find myself outside more. Fall takes my breath away - the colors of the leaves! And, winter is so soothing, so cleansing, and just beautiful.

If you could make your living doing anything you wanted, what would you do?

I think I would be a tour guide or tour organizer - and share with people areas in our world that are interesting and beautiful. It would be a fun way to see the world and share the diversity and beauty with others.

Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Pat said...

This sounds like fun.......but I hope I don't have trouble choosing questions when I have to interview others!!! :) I have a couple of days of blog posts already scheduled, so I'll probably not be able to post my answers to the questions you ask for a few days after you ask them...hope that won't be a problem.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I loved that you answered each question so thoughtfully...and I adored the answer to the 4th question! It's what I love most about around here, too :-)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Susan said...

oh I want to play. Maybe that's the prod I need to get me back to my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home