Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Creative Every Day...Weeks 3 and 4...

Being creative...means so much more to me than just making something...although it does mean that too...

But, these weeks (and what is left of this week) have been more about a state of mind - and exploration...

Been playing on the internet and have discovered a couple of new places to visit -

Becky over at Strumpets Crumpets is a young quilter from Tampa, Florida. I was so excited to see someone with a blog from Tampa (which is where I lived for way too many years) - that I had to check out her blog and see if we belonged to the same quilt guild. (We don't)

Discovered Alice in Paris Loves Art and Tea - and what a find her blog is! Full of color and inspiration...

And, everyday I head over to Quilt Gallery to see the ramdom bloggers that are picked for the day - there are two spots on the blog to find them - and do they inspire!

Never have been much at creating "creativity journals" but, managed to start one this week - am putting photos of ideas - or photos of things that are inspiring me to start quilting and making new things.

Additionally, I've been making rice pudding and other good eats - trying new recipes which are making my taste buds feel very creative...

Now I need to get creative with some questions for the folks who asked me to interview them...

Have a Creative and fun day...

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Okay...I'll be ready!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Sounds like a great way to be creative. Good for you! Hope you will share some of your new recipes you are trying. :-)
Blessings,
~*~

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

This sounds just wonderful, Sara,,,,So many creative projects....That Is Really Terrific!

I recall once commenting on your Killian looking so very much like Silky....So very very dear and he was such a sweet cat, too....!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Sheila said...

I have started recording my knitting projects as I knit. Sometimes I am more accurate than others.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger aliceinparis said...

Hello! Thanks for the wee nod:) Happy to have you pop by for some Nova Scotia thoughts and colour:)
Cheers, Shelagh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home