Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Blogging Award...

My friend, Pat, over at A Little Of This and A Little of Pat presented me with this lovely award. I love the sentiment behind it! Thank you so much, Pat!


This, Pat believes, is a blogging award that originated in Portugal and this is what it says about the blogs who are given this award.....

"This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."
I encourage all of my readers to grab this award for yourself - I'm not tagging anyone (supposed to tag 8) as is my sometimes habit...mainly because I think all of you deserve this award otherwise I wouldn't be reading your blog!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Pat said...

You are right about all our blogging buddies deserving these awards. I have decided with all such future awards, I am giving it to all my regular bloggers who comment regularly on my blog. After all, without them, my blog would be meaningless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home