Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-In #109...


1. I'd really like to go to Bertucci's right now.

2. Damn is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is 9/10 of the law.

4. I'm not that wild about Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like ribs and BBQ????

6. One of my friends just goes on and on about everything.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching tv and knitting, tomorrow my plans include to make up some quilting blocks and name tags for my two quilt guilds and Sunday, I want to go see Mom if it isn't snowing!
You can play here!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Janet said...

oh man, don't tell me it's supposed to snow AGAIN??!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Barb said...

sounds like you have a nice week-end planned....hope you get alot accomplished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home