Saturday, February 07, 2009

Friday Fill-In #110...on Saturday...



1. Please don't tell anyone, but, I am craving rice pudding again!

2. Can you eat breakfast in the morning? I have to wait at least until lunch time to look eggs in the face!

3. The color yellow makes me want to pretend it is spring!

4. I have a craving for a delicious meal - which I know I will be having for my birthday.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it for about a week to enjoy my birthday longer.

6. Eyes are the windows of the soul!

7. And as for the weekend, Friday I'm looking forward to enjoying my birthday, Saturday my plans include enjoying my birthday even more and Sunday, I want to chill out!
You can play here!!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Sheila said...

Happy belated birthday. I'm slacking on reading blogs. Hope your birthday was fun!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Your Friday Fill-ins are a lot of fun! I enjoy reading them.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Janet said...

mmmm, I love eggs anytime, anywhere!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Yellow is very springy, isn't it. Yellow and pink together especially.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home