Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This Week...

This week seems to be getting away from me rather quickly. February seems to just fly by...

So, today is a day of playing catch up -

1) Need to pay the bills!

2) Need to begin working on the doll quilt from Sew Mama Sew. It is a quilt along! Even though I am great at piecing the quilt top - and I do hand quilt - I have never tried to machine quilt. So this sounded like a perfect way for me to begin. It is a small project!

2) Need to begin the Challenge quilt for my guild.

And, of course, there is laundry to do, dishes to wash, and dinner to make...

But, I want everything done so that come Friday - I can just chill and celebrate my BIRTHDAY!!

Later ...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Purple and Paisley said...

yea! birthdays should be for chilling out and being pampered! ☺

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Yup.......hope you get things done so Friday can be a really special day for you!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh fun, Happy Birthday... a few days early! Hope it's a good one!!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Oh, I hope your birthday is wonderful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home