Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...


Ten Favorite Places To Shop

This week we had a choice on which we wanted to do - Since I don't watch Children's movies - I didn't feel qualified for that one...
(edited to say) - I have seen some childrens movies but at my age - I haven't seen any in a long, long while...I do have a favorite - The Lady and the Tramp)

But, I do shop...and here are my Ten Favorite Places to Shop!

1) Any quilt shop - they are all wonderful and have great things to offer.

2) Any yarn shop - they are all wonderful and have great things to offer.

3) Fiber or Sheep and Wool Festivals - it is such fun to meet the people who are so creative and who raise the animals that give us such lovely fiber.

4) Pottery Barn or Williams-Sonoma - could spend hours looking at all the cooking things...

5) Any bookstore - I've never been in a bookstore I didn't like.

6) Stonewall Kitchen - Love to go in there and find new and different food ingredients.

7) Land's End or L.L. Bean - Hey, I live in New England now - gotta have clothes that keep me warm.

8) Esty - I've actually found a few little shops that I love - most of them are herbal or aromatherapy shops - and make natural soaps, shampoos and makeup.

9) Oriental markets - I don't know what it is about Oriental markets - but, I love them. There was one in Tampa that I shopped at all the time...and whenever I go to a "big" city - I always go to their Chinatown.

10) Flea markets or Garage sales - they can make for a great day out...just browsing...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Janet said...

This one was a perfect topic for you. But...really? You've never seen a children's movie? Interesting!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Pat said...

I love it when yard sale season begins here! I need to exercise some self-control, though, as I am now collecting too many things. LOL

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I've never been to a sheep and wool festival, but always wanted to go. When are those, in the spring? Your shopping list is great, it makes me want to go shopping!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Shephard said...

Hi Sara! :)
Oh, I do love Pottery Barn and William Sonoma. Dangerous places, lol, full of gadgets and decor.
~S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home