Ten on Tuesday...
Ten Favorite Places To Shop
But, I do shop...and here are my Ten Favorite Places to Shop!
1) Any quilt shop - they are all wonderful and have great things to offer.
2) Any yarn shop - they are all wonderful and have great things to offer.
3) Fiber or Sheep and Wool Festivals - it is such fun to meet the people who are so creative and who raise the animals that give us such lovely fiber.
4) Pottery Barn or Williams-Sonoma - could spend hours looking at all the cooking things...
5) Any bookstore - I've never been in a bookstore I didn't like.
6) Stonewall Kitchen - Love to go in there and find new and different food ingredients.
7) Land's End or L.L. Bean - Hey, I live in New England now - gotta have clothes that keep me warm.
8) Esty - I've actually found a few little shops that I love - most of them are herbal or aromatherapy shops - and make natural soaps, shampoos and makeup.
9) Oriental markets - I don't know what it is about Oriental markets - but, I love them. There was one in Tampa that I shopped at all the time...and whenever I go to a "big" city - I always go to their Chinatown.
10) Flea markets or Garage sales - they can make for a great day out...just browsing...