Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quilt Guild Night...

Tonight on of my quilt guilds is meeting - so, I am trying to get organized since guess who is doing the program!

Just don't feel organized at all - and it didn't help that the sinus headache from hell hit me this morning and caused me a few hours of torture! But, I am feeling better and ready to head off.

Also, have to find a large sweat shirt! Taking a class this week-end on making a quilted jacket using the sweat shirt as the pattern. Stopped at Walmart and they did not have any - so, I may head up to K-Mart on my way to quilt guild...and just might treat myself to dinner somewhere along the way...

Have a good Tuesday...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Susan said...

You definitely need a dinner treat and I'm sure you'll do fine at guild.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm working on a story about a Floyd quilt guild. I went to their meeting yesterday. It was fascinating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home