1. I'm fun to be with, I'm caring and loving, I'm a really good friend.
2. Why do I have so much creativity and not oodles of money?
3. How does this living alone thing work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put my medicines out on my desk in front of the computer so that I remember to take them.
5. I consider myself lucky because I am happy and content with my life.
6. One day we’ll see people who differ from each other because of sexual orientation be equal and able to have the same benefits as everyone else. And, hate crimes will be a thing of the past.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having had lunch with a friend and spending time working on my class project, tomorrow my plans include taking the second part of my quilting class and Sunday, I want to spend the day with Mom if the weather permits - if not it will be Monday!
Labels: Friday Fill-In; Personal