Sunday, February 22, 2009

Taking today off...

Thank you to all of you for your kind messages and e-mails. I am doing okay. And, Scarlett is on her way home. Actually she is in Boston as we speak waiting for the Dartmouth Coach that will get her home...hopefully before the snow storm.

The funeral will be next Saturday in Florida...

Today, I am just going to chill and work on my class project...and next Sunday, I'll resume My Corner of the World...with a trip to see Deb Tucker and her miniature quilts.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Purple and Paisley said...

i'm so sorry for your loss...

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Barb said...

I too am sorry for your loss. Do take a break, you need one.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Scarlett's mother. I will keep you all in my thoughts.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. Losing one's mama is a really, really hard thing. Love to her and her family.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

My prayers, hugs and love to Scarlett, you and your families.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sara, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and also with Scarlett. Take care of yourself.

{{{hugs}}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home