Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A Year of Simple Things...Week 10...

Sushi! I love it! And, learning how to make it is so simple! This is some that Scarlett made...smoked salmon, cream cheese, scallions and white rice.

I know most of you must think that all I do is eat...but, really it isn't! I do read, knit and quilt...it is just that a lot of things are food related. Between us we must own 400 cookbooks...and we used to try and cook a new recipe every week...some were keepers...others lead us to call Pizza Hut for a quick delivery immediately...but you don't know until you try...

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I LOVE sushi. It is a HUGE favorite of mine!!! That is a really cool picture.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like sushi I could eat. i'm allergic to crab so most is out. Thanks for the tour of your home town. i spent many summer vacations in New Hampshire at my grandpa's place. Thant was at newfound lake.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I don't like sushi, that picture does look good!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Lolly said...

yumm!! I love sushi too! I only eat the veggie kind, and I have never made my own, but I wanna try. Looks great :)

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Deb R said...

That looks really good! I haven't liked most sushi I've tried, but that's because most of what I've run across has seaweed as part of the roll and I detest that stuff - I think it tastes like a dirty aquarium smells. But Scarlett's version looks yummy!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Susan said...

sushi??? I didn't even know there was vegetable sushi. That might work. But not the fishy kind. I'll let you have all of mine!! Of course, it might be a bit more smelly by the time it gets there. *G*

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

That looks delicious! I've never had sushi before, Scarlett looks like she's really good at making it, totally pro. You're very lucky! I learned to cook because my husband kept poisoning me, that man doesn't know a thing about food. He's a genius at everything else, good thing I learned to cook or else we'd both be miserable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home