Saturday, February 28, 2009

She'Sick...

Killian, here...

She woke me up last night cause she had the shivers, felt awful hot, was coughing, sneezing, had a sore throat, and said her head hurt.

I tried my best to make her feel better - I even licked her hands...and rubbed my head against her leg - but, it didn't do much good.

Right now she is trying to drink some orange juice and just be still...I hope she's better by tomorrow. I don't like it when my mommy is sick.

She wanted me to post a photo for Pat - said to tell her this was one of the sleeves...she'll post the rest later on...

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh Sara! I hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself and let Killian pamper you (in the best kitty way possible).
XO

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Get lots of rest and hope you feel better soon. That warm soft kitty of your's should help to keep the shivers away. Take care.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I hope you feel better, having the flu is the pits!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Killian....please give mom a message. The sleeve is LOVELY and I know the whole jacket will be terrific. BUT...right now, she needs to concentrate on getting well. Do you know how to make chicken soup for her? You look wise enough to figure it out...so get to work in the kitchen, okay? :)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I can't wait to see more than the sleeve! I hope your feeling better soon!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh, Killian - hang in there, buddy! Just being there with Mom will help her feel better, and I'm sure she'll give you plenty of snuggles and kisses when she's able.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Barb said...

I do hope you get to feeling better, it is no fun being sick and wanting to quilt and do other things and can't....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home