Monday, April 17, 2006

Bag of Fleece...

Well, the bag of fleece is staying with Cheryl for the time being. She has offered to wash, card, and spin the gorgeous brown fleece into yarn for me. Needless to say there aren't enough words to thank her for this very generous offer - and it is nice to find someone who understands how sentimental this yarn has become to me.

She has posted photos on her blog showing what she has already accomplished with the fleece. I will be posting photos when it comes home....

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sweet that she is doing that. It reminds me of the time when I worked with an elderly woman whose son had just passed away. He was in the process of making quilts for every one of his nieces and nephews. His mom talked about them all them all the time with me. When he passed, I offered to finish stitching all the pieces together, and his brother and sisters would bind them.
It's nice to see that sort of thing still exists. Your friend found a special friend in you.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger jennhx said...

How exciting!! You'll definitely have to keep us updated on this raw wool progress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home