Friday, April 07, 2006

Boston...

Boston just has to be one of my very favorite cities...NYC and Vancouver, British Columbia would rank right up there with Boston...

But, we live close enough to be able to drive to Boston on a regular basis and I am just thrilled.


Here are Scarlett and I at the Museum of Fine Art. (That's me in the red coat) The MFA is just overwhelming and we had a wonderful time wandering around for several hours...not to mention that we ate lunch there and the food was truly good! We ate downstairs in the cafeteria section and had some of the best chicken strips with a pesto. Really, really good!


This is a piece of public art at one of the T-stops - It was a huge T-stop and was close to the MFA - on the Orange line I think. Just thought that this was an awesome piece of artwork.

We were in Boston to see Eve Ensler's play The Good Body which was just wonderful!

Always enjoy my trips to Boston...

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll be there tomorrow! My next door neighbor gave us tickets to see the David hockney exhibit. I am really looking forward to that, his stuff is wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home