Saturday, March 18, 2006

Project Spectrum...

March is the beginning of Project Spectrum...PS is about expressing yourself creatively. This just suits me perfectly - since I am wanting to really experiment with color this year. Each month from March to August will have certain colors to be played with...here is the list...

March - Red and Pink
April - Orange and Yellow
May - Green
June - Blue
July - Violet / Purple
August - Neutrals / Black & White

One of the things we can do is create postcards that we share with each other...and don't you know it all totally slipped my mind until I got a comment from Lolly at PS...so, guess I will be working on my postcard this coming week..and it should be fun. Especially since I am working on my creativity not only with color but with learning more about making postcards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home