Friday, March 17, 2006

Wolves...


If you recall Scarlett and I went to visit one of her co-workers who has two beautiful wolves...Spirit and Shadow. We enjoyed our visit very much - even though I have to admit to being a bit nervous. Once we were seated, they came into the room...and then they began to smell each of us from the tops of our heads to the bottom of our feet. I could feel their breath on my skin. Once they had finished smelling us - they went and found a spot to lay down. They were awesome. Neither of us will never forget our first experience with them.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Thanks for sharing Sara....I envy you the opportunity.The dark one looks a gorgeous fellow!
Some eight years back my daughter was working with a children's TV program and had the opportunity to be photographed with the tigers.Was I ever green-eyed!!
(I have to make do with our wild birds and two wild possum;not in the same league as Wolves and tigers)

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they really wolves? Or just husky dogs? Very beautiful animals in any case...

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Wow how cool. I have a husky shepard mix "Summer". People ask all the time is she a wolf or coyote. I have photos of her at on yahoo photos that I took two weeks ago. http://360.yahoo.com/dubiquilts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home