Friday, March 17, 2006

Knitting for Dummies...

Seems that this book has attracted my attention...While in Concord stopped at Borders and they had "Knitting for Dummies" on sale at 30% off - which made it $15.39 to be exact...plus a mail-in rebate for $5.00. Now $10.39 is a good price for it...

Admittedly, I have been knitting for many years - but, it doesn't hurt to go over the basics again. And, I am so glad I bought the book. Already in Chapter Two - there are some very cool stitch patterns that I have never seen and there are instructions on how to do them. They suggest grabbing a ball of yarn and doing the swatches to see what they look like...and I am going to do just that. I have some left over yarns that would probably go to waste so I might as well use them to start a knitting journal of stitches.

But, today is the day to start working on the craft room / office upstairs before me sister comes to visit. I need to have the house done by May 13th. And, there is just this one room to finish!!!

So, off I go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home