Thursday, March 30, 2006

Taxes are done...

The dreaded taxes are finished! And, hopefully will be sent off electronically tonight. How I hate doing taxes! The whole thing is infuriating! But, they are done and now I can go PLAY with my quilting...and my knitting...

Currently working on some post cards to send out Monday and a couple of Postage Stamp Round Robins using 2-1/2 inch squares. Everything is working out well.

Had wanted to get my Project Spectrum photos posted for this month...the colors are RED and PINK ...but, I somehow managed to block off my upstairs computer that has my camera program...so, it may have to wait a couple of days. I'll just post them next week when I post some photos of next month's colors ...ORANGE and YELLOW.

Part of Project Spectrum for me is the postcard exchange and am debating on what to make in those April colors. Have a cool idea using some beads...so, we'll see what happens.

Am off to knit for a spell. Began a new project from Knitting for Dummies book and will end up being a scarf from different types of patterns...example: seed stitch...(which is the first one listed - and I can't remember the others.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home