Friday, June 02, 2006

Four Things Meme

My friend, Jen tagged me to do the Four Things Meme ... and I am actually excited since no one has ever tagged me before...so, let's see what you can learn about me...

4 jobs dans ma vie (4 jobs I’ve held):
Administrative Assistant/Secretary (all of my jobs after college)
Bartender (worked my way through college!)
Sales Clerk (during high school years)
Grocery Store Checker (during high school)

4 films que je ne me lasse pas de regarder (4 movies I never get tired of watching):
The American President
Practical Magic (Midnight Margaritas - scene where I learned to appreciate Nicole Kidman)
Longtime Companion
Love! Valour! Compassion!

4 endroits où j’ai habité (4 places I’ve lived):
Aquadilla, Puerto Rico (as a child - twice)
Tampa, Florida (give or take the 2-3 years in Puerto Rico and the six months in Philadelphia where I was born - 52 years)
Jonesborough, Tennessee (6 years)
Claremont, New Hampshire (currently)

4 programmes tv que j’aime (4 TV shows I like):
The Amazing Race
Miami Vice (with Don Johnson)
Grey's Anatomy
Big Love

4 endroits où j’ai passé mes vacances (4 places I’ve vacationed):
Nashville, Tennessee
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Phoenix, Arizona
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada

4 sites web que je visite souvent (4 websites I visit often):
FoodTV
Webshots
Quebec (Tourism)
Flickr

4 façons de me régaler (4 special treats for me):
Sauerkraut and Pork with mashed potatoes (like my Nana used to make)
bacon and eggs with hash brown potatoes
butter pecan ice cream or banana split
Bathing with luxurious or handmade soaps

4 endroits où je préfererais être en ce moment (4 places I’d rather be right now):
Phoenix, AZ (seeing my daughter's new house)
Boston (walking in the Public Gardens)
At a quilt retreat
At any spa relaxing and getting a massage and facial

4 blogueuses à qui je transmets ce questionnaire: (4 bloggerettes I’m tagging with this meme):

Being new at this - I have no idea who would like to do this - so, if you are so inclined - please feel free to do this meme....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home