Sunday, May 28, 2006

Project Spectrum - May...


My creation
Originally uploaded by
NHSara.

Green ... Green ... and more Green....

Green fabrics I recently bought...

Green Yarn...

The hedge and my yard - so beautiful this time of year

My hostas in front of the house and a little green bush we thought we lost last year.

Huge hosta in back yard - all of our hostas are huge.

Front yard with green grass.

House across the street from mine - I can see it from my window when I am sewing.

Flower beds at front of house ... stone one and other bed.

My new staircase runner...great green isn't it?

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful green-along! Sich nice imagery, and I also like the way you put them together in the montage. Good stuff!

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice greens, Sara! And hostas are really neat plants. My parents have several in their back yard too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home