Monday, May 08, 2006

Home...and catching up...

I can't actually believe I took a week away from the computer...sometimes I consider it my lifeline to the outside world...especially during weeks when I don't leave the house...but, it was fun to be computerless...and taking a holiday.

We went several places during the week Scarlett had off from work...but, I will tell you more about that later...in another post...

My Project Spectrum card arrived at Jennifer's so now I can post a photo for all of you to see...


I found the daisy fabric and thought it would be okay to add beads to the centers - which are orange underneath the bead...but first I combined the daisy fabric and the orange fabric. On the orange fabric I did a little machine embroidery to which I added French knots at the tips for flowers. I think it turned out nice and she liked it...

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Sara! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your French experience up north...

I do love the postcard you made! It is sitting on a little shelf above my computer so I can see it when I work at my desk. Neat to hear how you made it too.

Thanks again!!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

welcome home Sara, hope you had a wonderful trip away .... Your postcard is so sweet, love the colours! So Spring!

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thank the god/esses you are back! You were gone for far too long. And you say it was ONLY a week? Well, that's too long. lol
Cute postcard, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home