Monday, May 08, 2006

Project Spectrum...May

Project Spectrum's color for May is GREEN...so this will be most interesting as green is not one of my favorite colors...not to say that I don't appreciate green...I love it in nature...especially since we have moved to New England. When spring arrives it is the most luscious green ... the grass is vibrant - and the leaves on the trees and plants stand out. So, I do have an appreciation for it...

We have thought about painting our kitchen an off white with Sage Green trim around the cabinets...so, it has been a color that has been considered by me as having potential in and around where I live...but, I can't wear it...even when I was in the Army - the green dress uniform did nothing for me...:)

So, we are off to a very Green month of May!

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so funny, because I would have thought green was your color. Seriously. So, aside from orange, what IS your favorite color(s)? Personally, I like olives, purples, and golds. (Think of eggplants, ripe avacados and deep golden peppers.)
The colors for the kitchen sound very nice.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love greens and earth tones. i find them very calming. My kitchen is painted a dark green called "Spanish Oak". I'm finding, though, that it is a little too dark, and after a couple of years living with it, it may be time to lighten it up a bit. hehehe. But I do love the color.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home