Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday, Tara...

Thirty years ago today I gave birth to a wonderful, beautiful little girl. She came into the world at 5 pounds and 19-1/2 inches long...with red hair...and she was named Tara Danielle.

Today, she is 30!


Our first Santa picture at 6 months...We did Santa pictures for as long as I can remember. They are all saved in an album...I think maybe the last one was when she was seven or eight.
















At four the flower girl for her Aunt Mary's wedding...I made the dress for her...it was a beautiful ivory eyelet fabric and had pink ribbon through it. It was such a pretty dress. Still have it in the bottom of the cedar chest. If I remember right it was our first trip (other than for trims) to get our hair done at the beauty salon.




This photo was taken about nine or ten years ago - it was the day she and Aaron moved to Phoenix. There was a party for them at Aaron's mom's house...and the four of us took this picture. Even though I have more current photos of Tara - this is one of my favorites.

Left to right: Tara, Mother, me, and my sister, Mary Ellen


Happy Birthday, Tara!!!! We love you!

3 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, happy birthday to Tara!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Thanks for the great photos..they do grow up so darn fast.

Congratulations to you both.

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great Photo! You all good so good! Nice to see Tara and your Sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home